Testing Sites & Schedules
Certification Testing Sites & Schedules
Written Test: All written IFPS certification tests are offered online at most testing sites. Online test results are compiled and returned to you in a matter of
seconds. A competency report is also generated letting you know your
strengths and weaknesses in each domain. Paper and pencil tests are
available by special request; however, there is a three-week waiting
period for test results.
- US and Canada - Colleges and Universities across the United States and Canada have testing centers at their facilities (see below for details.) Arrangements are made through the IFPS for you to take your certification tests at these locations. A complete list of testing sites can be viewed below. Additional proctor fees may apply in some locations.
- Australia - Test location: South Metropolitan TAFE, Rockingham Campus, Western Australia, first Tuesday, third Thursday of the month. Please contact Susan Apostle for details.
- Outside North America - please contact Susan Apostle for information.
IFPS Certification test fees include a proctor fee; however, test location fees vary. You will be notified of additional fees if the location you’ve chosen exceeds the IFPS cap.
Step 1. Select a testing date and location. (below.)
Questions? Contact Susan Apostle
or call 800-308-6005, ext 113.
Please note: Dates for IFPS sponsored events, which are conducted at a supporting organization's location, are firm and can not be changed.
|Hydraulic Specialist Certification Upgrade|
Hydraulic Specialist (HS) Certification is currently being upgraded. Please take note of the following:
If a copy of the current study manual is needed, please contact headquarters.
- A new HS study manual is expected to be released by December 31, 2016.
- A new HS test is expected to be released March 31, 2017.
- Effective immediately: the IFPS will not be scheduling any NEW HS test events for January, February or March 2017.
you have already scheduled your test for January, February or March
2017, you will take the current test; no action is needed on your part.
- If you would like to register to take the current HS test, you MUST register and take the test before December 30, 2016.