As an IFPS member, you have the benefit of IFPS’ 50 years of expertise and experience representing the fluid power & motion control industry. Your membership supports a nonprofit organization dedicated to the unique interests of fluid power engineers, specialist, technicians, and mechanics throughout their careers.
- FREE certification study manuals
- FREE industry-related Web seminars by our Accredited Instructors and other industry professionals
- FREE (only available to members) access to our growing archived Web seminars
- FREE Safety Information
- Professional Development Points – earn points for every year you are a member. Personal Development Points are important when it is time for you to recertify.
- Chapter Involvement
- Online Training – $99 for members only!
- Discount on Certification Review Training offered through CFC Industrial Training, Inc.
- Certification test fee
- Recertification fee
- EVERYTHING in our store! Books, patches, publications, safety cards, poster and more!
- Hertz Car Rental
- ScriptSave – prescription savings card
- Mutual of Omaha Insurance
- Corporate Commitment Packages
- Only members can find other members
- Social Media – Connect with IFPS on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Bi-annual meetings - a great way to meet other industry professionals.