2017 Board of Directors Announced
International Fluid Power Society Announces 2017 President
The IFPS is pleased to announce Richard Bullers, CFPPS, SMC Corporation of America was elected the 57th president of IFPS during its annual meeting in Kansas City, Missouri. Mr. Bullers will take office in January 2017.
Mr. Bullers has served as IFPS first vice president, IFPS vice president of membership and chapters and as chair of many IFPS subcommittees. Mr. Bullers is currently a Senior Applications Engineer for SMC Corporation of America. SMC is a leader in pneumatic and motion control technology, providing industry with green products and energy saving solutions to support automation worldwide.
"I am thankful for this opportunity to further serve the International Fluid Power Society, the IFPS board and all of our members and staff who support the noble cause of advancing professionalism and education in the fluid power industry through certification," said Mr. Bullers.
The following officers were also confirmed at the IFPS 2016 Annual Meeting:
- First Vice President – D. Dean Houdeshell, PE, CFPAI, CFPE, CFPS, CFPIHT, CFPMHT, CFPMHM – Cemen Tech Inc.
- Immediate Past President – Rance Herren, CFPSD, CFPECS, CFPMIT, CFPAI
- Treasurer – Jeff Kenney, CFPIHM, CFPMHM, CFPMHT - Coastal Hydraulics, Inc.
- Vice President Certification - Timothy White, CFPAI/AJPP, CFPS, CFPECS, CFPMIH, CFPMMH, CFPMIP, CFPMT, CFPMM - The Boeing Company
- Vice President Marketing and Public Relations - Scott Nagro, CFPS - HydraForce, Inc.
- Vice President Education - Kenneth Dulinski, CFPAI/AJPP, CFPECS, CFPHS, CFPMIH, CFMMH - Macomb Community College
- Vice President Membership - Bill Jordan, CFPAI/AJPP, CFPMHM, CFPMHT - Altec Industries, Inc.
- Vice President Educational Foundation – Tom Blansett, CFPAI, CFPS, CFPIHT, CFPCC
The following Directors-at-Large were also confirmed:
- John A. Bibaeff, Jr., PE, CFPE, CFPHS, CFPCC – Lamb Services, Inc.
- Randy Bobbitt, CFPHS - Danfoss Power Solutions
- Jeff Hodges, CFPAI/AJPP, CFPMHM - Altec Industries, Inc.
- John Juhasz, CFPECS, CFPS - Kraft Fluid Systems, Inc.
- Sam Kaye, CFPS, CFPMT, CFPMM - Ensign Energy Service
- Lynn Nordquist, CFPS – Skarda Equipment Company
- Rocky Phoenix, CFPMHM - Open Loop Energy
- Denis Poirier, Jr., CFPAI/AJPP, CFPHS, CFPCC, CFPIHM - Eaton Corporation Hydraulics Group
- Robert Post, CFPHS - Bailey Hydraulics
- Bishwajit Ranjan, PE, CFPE, CFPS – Ellwood Texas Forge Houston
- Scott Sardina, PE, CFPS, Waterclock Engineering