Proportional Directional Control Valves for Mobile Hydraulic Applications
An extensive tour of Open Circuit proportional work function control requirements for today’s off-road mobile equipment
ORDER from our Learning Management System- YOU WILL BE REDIRECTED TO OUR LEARNING MANAGEMENT WEBSITE and need to "create an account."
(You may use your IFPS login information when creating a new account.)
Immediate access after payment. Once purchased, you'll have access for one-year. No Refunds.
An extensive tour of Open Circuit proportional work function control requirements for today’s off-road mobile equipment including:
- Proportional spool valve design basics
- Comparison of Industrial vs Mobile work function control requirements
- Variable pump vs Fixed pump system considerations
- Open Circuit Load Sensing systems
- Deep dive into Pre-Compensated vs Post-Compensated work function control
- Latest development trends for Open Circuit work function control.