Certification empowers individuals and companies with CONFIDENCE, CREDIBILITY, AND EFFICIENCY
IFPS CERTIFICATION empowers fluid power distributors, manufacturers, and end-users with:
IFPS CERTIFICATION empowers individuals to:
- Increased credibility
- A fully trained and certified workforce
- The ability to set standards for assessing the skill level of current or potential employees
- A safer and more efficient workforce
- Competency standards for advances in the industry
- An effective sales and recruiting tool
- Improve career paths
- Establish professional credentials
- Increase earning potential
- Improve skills and knowledge
- Add value to your company
MARKETING OPPORTUNITIES with a fluid power certified workforce:
About the IFPS CERTIFICATION program:
- IFPS Certification Supporter logo for your Website
- IFPS credentials added to employee's name - John Smith, CFPXX (for signature lines, business cards, LinkedIn profiles, etc.)
- IFPS Certification certificates to display at your office or shop
- When your employee achieves certification, their names and company affiliation are printed in the Fluid Power Journal.
- The IFPS has certified thousands of professionals since 1960.
- Our Certifications serve as the industry standard for assessing the knowledge and skill level of individuals in the fluid power and motion control industry.
- Our Certification tests provide an objective, third-party assessment of an individual’s skill level.
- All IFPS Certifications tests are psychometrically evaluated and meet defensible standards.
- Our Certifications are portable and recognized industry-wide.
- Individuals must re-certify every five years to ensure their skills and knowledge have kept pace with the industry.
"Certification is a great way to build a career. I was fortunate enough to work for a company that required certification for advancement. From my first test to my last, I've never second-guessed my decision to GET CERTIFIED!"
Dean Houdeshell, PE, CFPE
Director of Engineering
Cemen Tech, Inc.